This is my favorite treatment, easy to do and big effect. Person with panic disorder also phobia has to change his or her mind set to destroy anxiety and phobia. This is simple way to do, make a simple rational card. Bring it to your pocket and read it 8-10 times a day. First write down your old belief, why you anxious and write a rational reason to neutralized negative emotion. My example :

Old Belief :
When I get tired outside home my heart beating fast, I can’t breath, nobody will help me
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
New Belief/Rational Reason :
Nothing to worries, heart beating fast when tired is very normal, a lot of people outside will help if something happen. Breath normally and relax.

Make your own negative believe and new rational reason, read it both,.so you can change your negative mind/emotion to positive mind/emotion. Read it 8-10 a day in 3 months.

0 comments